We are helping our client hire their new contract Digital Product Owner. They are leading financial services and insurance corporation. This is a 12-month day-rate contract, and we are happy to talk to digital product owners based in Ireland, the UK and Europe. There will be some travel to the main office, in Dublin, but the majority of the work will be carried out remotely.
More about the type of person we are looking for:
- The Product Owner (PO) will be a member of the Agile Product Team and be responsible for defining user stories and prioritising the backlog.
- This is an instrumental role in driving the definition and delivery of an improved customer experience for the business.
- The PO is responsible for streamlining the execution of team priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/ components for the team.
- They will need to influence stakeholders and foster good relationships outside the local team.
- To be successfully appointed you will need a strong background in managing products and be able to manage teams as well as contribute independently.
- Experience with service platforms, end-user products, and managing digital assets is preferred.
Day to day deliverables:
- Provides subject matter expertise – explaining product vision and user stories to the team to ensure requirements are understood and customer value is delivered.
- Iteration planning includes backlog prioritisation and feature refinement.
- Cross-functional collaboration to collect information to support feature development and delivery.
- Work with the UX designers to improve the customer experience across digital assets.
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to define the back-end processes and front-end functionality to improve customer experience through digital and omnichannel touchpoints
- Works with product management and stakeholders to align on business value, problem statements, and customer pain points that are strategic priorities.
- Broad understanding of core technology and digital concepts including web services & APIs.
- Experience with agile processes, such as Scrum, Kanban, and/ or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with data analysis either developing/writing queries or working with data/databases. Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Would you like to hear more?
If you have the right background and experience and are currently looking for an immediate opportunity, then please apply and we will be delighted to speak with you in more detail.