We are helping a well known financial services brand hire a front-end developer to join their web and e-commerce team in Dublin City Centre. It is a 12-month contract to start with a good chance of extension or permanency after that time. They need someone who can work with closely with designers - taking hi-fidelity prototypes and turning those into elegant websites that work brilliantly on desktop and mobile devices. Experience working on WordPress customization will be very useful. To learn more please continue reading and get in touch, we would love to hear from talented front-end developers and UI engineers.
- 3 years experience working in a front end developer role
- Professional experience in web 2.0 coding HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Content Manage Systems - site building and migration.
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress
- Ability to use Bootstrap or other UI frameworks
- Have strong knowledge of user interface and functional design for websites
- Ability to work closely with designers, product owners, e-commerce and QA.
- Assist business analysts in defining functional interaction requirements specifications.
- Experience using version control systems.
- The ability to collaborate actively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Technical and commercial understanding of SEO impact on a business, and ability to influence business decisions.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks and processes.
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Standards - WAI and WCAG guidelines.
- Strong JSP Development Skills.
- HTML5/XHTML, CSS3, Object Oriented Programming, XML/JSON.
- Responsive Web Design and Mobile Web Development.
- Cross browser mark-up with a thorough understanding of browser bugs and incompatibilities.
- Experience in developing intuitive user interfaces for the web.