We have been asked to help our client hire a Scrum Master on a day-rate contract for a period of six months.
About the client
Based in the city centre this large financial services business offering advanced digital services and products to millions of customers.
Why the need to fill this role
The client is in the middle of a large transformation programme with ongoing technical and business work streams. They are standing up an agile team to deliver a number of native app and responsive web features for their consumer and business customers.
What you'll need to do or have experience of
- Lead an agile, self-organising business and process transformation team, empowering them to make great decisions in how they develop, test and release improvements to the business change programme.
- Provide coaching and support to the team, upskilling more junior members in the aspects of Scrum, agile and product ownership.
- Support the product owner in their efforts to prioritise and manage the backlog.
- Help the team to understand their process and achieve reliable, predictable delivery.
- A good grounding in business change management and non-software related process improvement.
- Ability to mentor other scrum masters and train and educate the team on aspects of the agile processes.
- Excellent communication skills and an innate ability to influence others.
- Senior level, recent experience, working as a scrum master in a fast paced fintech, utility or technology type company.
- Must be a certified scrum master.
Job type – Day rate contract Type for 6 months.
Level – Senior leadership level
Money - Senior day rate.