We are working with innovative digital technology and online learning business as they take their ambitions toward global domination. That is maybe stretching it a little bit, given they are a small yet established player… Having said that, the ambitions for this business are great and the products match the hype.
What you'll need to be:
- You’ll be responsible for delivering and maintaining a world-class experience, a learning management system (LMS), blog and supporting services, such as Intercom, payment gateways and more.
- This “product stack” is the cornerstone of our business. And given the business we’re in, we must always be in the vanguard of great design.
- You’ll manage the roadmap of product development and enhancements, and see projects through from inception to design to delivery.
- You’ll ensure our front-end can manage the growth without becoming unwieldy, unfocused or unfriendly.
- Additionally, you’ll work with a team of external UX experts to help define and oversee the development of our new suite of UX
- You’ll be responsible for working with our sales and marketing team to improve online conversions, continually experimenting and optimizing the website.
- 4-5 years working on the front lines of software development in a UX role
- Assist the UX senior or lead with UX research, design and testing for the products you will be assigned to.
- Immerse yourself in the user journey through our products and those of our competitors.
- Participate in design workshops and guide the process with the Lead UX designer through the various stages of UX design process including UX brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- You’re also an experienced UX researcher, confident running user tests and customer interviews and have the desire to learn more about this part of the job.
- You have a strong portfolio of work that showcases all the fundamental UX skills and deliverables: research, sketches, wireframes, flow diagrams, experience maps, prototypes.
- A flair for UI design would be a bonus.
Based in Dublin City Centre.