You will be working with an international internet business working in the ecommerce, content and user experience team. The role of content analyst is a mixture of writing, project management, testing and analytics.
This is a maternity leave contract based in Dublin. It is for a period of 9 months.
To be considered for an interview you need to demonstrate your experience in:
- Using CMSs like WordPress, Terminal 4, Joomla or other similar system.
- Project management experience including the ability to use PM tools like Asana, JIRA, Basecamp, Confluence or similar.
- Writing for the web and writing compelling and useful content with a user in mind.
- Researching data for patterns to help you make better content decisions.
- Using multi-variant or A/B testing to help you improve the conversion rate of your content.
The business we are helping is a large international business so we also need to make sure you have experience in a similar organisation.