We are looking for a Digital Project Manager for one of the leading financial services companies in Ireland. The ideal candidate will execute on digital projects and campaigns and manage digital project execution from start to finish by developing and executing on a structured and organised plan.
This is a 12-month contract position, based in Dublin. The role reports to Project Management & Analytics Manager.
- Manage detailed of larger integrated campaigns/projects or smaller more tactical assignments
- Understand the strategy and ideas for a project to facilitate the organisation of those concepts into a clear framework throughout the project lifecycle
- Create and manage scope, timelines and tasks for concurrent projects; create clear and detailed project timelines including project stakeholder roles defined
- Ensure communication and alignment for both internal and external teams throughout the life of the project
- Relevant Third level qualification required
- 3+ years project management experience
- experience in the delivery of Web, Mobile and e-commerce projects based on technology platforms
- Experience of leading and delivering with multi-location teams is preferable
We would love to speak with you if the above makes sense, tallies with your own background, and if you are up for a contract position starting immediately. Apply, call the office on 01 4852775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.