We are looking for a Senior Digital Product Owner for one of the leading financial services companies in Ireland. The ideal candidate will help prioritise plan and manage projects which are designed to increase sales and profitability, drive customer acquisition and retention.
The role will provide the right products and services, across all digital channels, from customer pre-purchase to purchase commitment. This is a 12-month contract to start with, based in Dublin.
- Represent the business needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development through collaboration with business stakeholders
- Enhance the user experience by applying product, consumer and insight data in conjunction with the UX team
- Clearly identify and define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Manage relationships between internal and external parties, including agencies and vendors
- Measure and implement ongoing pre and/or post launch optimisation projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3-year experience working as a product owner within a digital channel or service in an agile environment
- Excellent project management experience, having worked across digital and products teams
- Experience in building products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
We would love to speak with you if the above makes sense, tallies with your own background, and if you are up for a contract position starting immediately. Apply, call the office on 01 4852775 or email email@example.com for more.