We are looking for a talented UI Designer with a strong understanding of user experience and ideally with experience of working within an e-commerce company to join a large online retailing business.
The main goal is to translate user needs, wireframes and user flows into best-in-class UI by working with the UX Manager and digital team. The job is based in Dublin City Centre with occasional travel. This is a 12-month contract position.
- Design the graphical user interface that customers will use online and in-app.
- Propose new templates, imagery and iconography to support the development of brand digital guidelines
- Attend workshops, design new page mock-ups and develop prototypes to contribute to the delivery of the eCommerce backlog
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology
- A third level qualification in design with a 2-3 year of experience as a designer working on mobile or responsive websites projects
- Expert user of Adobe Suite and knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Strong knowledge of User Centred Design and familiarity with Service Design principles
We would love to speak with you if the above makes sense, tallies with your own background, and if you are up for a contract position starting immediately. Apply, call the office on 01 4852775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.