We are looking to appoint an experienced digital research and UX designer to join one of the leading banks in Ireland. The core responsibilities of the role are to lead activities to derive business processes, research and analyze user needs and focus on design and creativity to constantly bring the latest web, mobile, and desktop design trends.
Through data-driven decision making the role will support projects from conception through to implementation, from creating persona’s, user journey and flows, writing and refining user stories, and the production of user-ready content.
The role will report to Senior Digital Manager. This is a 6-month contract to start with a view to making the role permanent thereafter, based in South Dublin.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Define the user interface design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and influence it through usability testing
- Work directly with the customer channels to design end to end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of UX or Digital customer research experience
- Experience working in an agile environment, with wireframing/prototyping tools and designing for iOS/Android specification for mobile and tablet
- If you are interested and have the right background then we would love to hear from you.
Give us a call on 014852775 or apply and we will be in touch.