We are looking to appoint an experienced digital commercial optimisation specialist who has excellent analytical, technical and digital skills to join large financial services company in Dublin. This person is responsible for selecting, installing and maintaining best in market ad technology platforms to service end to end digital ad campaigns.
The principal of the role is to focus on acquiring new customers and increasing usage of existing customers, through the optimisation of all existing and new conversion funnels. Working with the wider digital team and key stakeholders across the bank. The position will be responsible for generating demand through digital channels and converting that demand through compelling customer journeys.
This role reports to Senior Digital Manager. This is a 12-month contract position to start with, based in South Dublin.
- Work on e-commerce projects to deliver front-end application forms and digital content.
- Manage data-driven research projects related to product performance including user engagement and conversions.
- Provide insightful reporting daily, weekly, monthly reporting and assist in the creation and verification of analytics reports.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimise user journeys across web estates by analyzing web analytics data.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience of working in an e-commerce team focused on conversion rate optimisation, where development and execution of plans where key to success
- Experience of using Google Search Console, setting up A/B testing, personalizing websites through 3rd party tools, email marketing and experience in documenting Business Processes and Business Requirements within web analytics and advertising analytics platforms
If you are interested and have the right background then we would love to hear from you.
Give us a call on 014852775 or apply and we will be in touch.