We are looking for a Product Owner for a well-known large financial services business to start immediately. This is an opportunity to join a motivated growing digital sales and service team.
The position is an interim contract basis, for six months initially, with a desire to extend or change to a permanent role after this time, based in Dublin.
- Engage proactively with a broad range of stakeholders in an open honest and direct manner, to balance commercial and UX needs, while ensuring that relevant issues are debated, decided on and initiatives are delivered
- Produce and communicate product requirements using SCRUM methodology, including requirement specifications, user stories, wireframes & prototypes and ensure they are backed by data-driven decision making
- Monitor and analyse customer behavior and product performance throughout and after every initiative trough A/B testing and measure against KPIs to ensure that the technology investments are successful
- Create and maintain a backlog of initiatives and execute this through A/B testing, data analysis and validation of underlying hypotheses and business cases. Also, align the initiatives with the product strategy and vision.
- Have 4+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or in a related discipline with a software product vendor
- Understanding of functionality, web standards, usability, UX and User journeys and solid experience in driving web-based projects from conception through to completion
- Web analytical background is highly beneficial; strong large project experience is essential
- Experience in working in agile teams using and SCRUM delivery process frameworks; ability to create effective user stories that follow the INVEST principles
- ECommerce Project management skills
- Available to start immediately