The role requires to draw heavily upon previous business change and technology implementation experience to architect and design pragmatic solutions using industry best practices in order to meet the client’s business needs. The role focuses on a broad range of technology areas where experience in software development lifecycle and project management is expected.
• Digital/ IT strategy development to support client’s business strategy working with the team to develop and test strategic hypotheses across a number of architecture domains and industries.
• Participation in collaborative architecture assessment sessions with clients and propose solutions that increase business value, optimise performance and enhance quality.
• Proven ability to architect, estimate and lead projects end-to-end
• Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching team members.
• Ability to deliver a work stream or produce client ready deliverables
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and team members
Education / Professional Qualifications:
• A University Degree or equivalent, preferably specializing in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems is essential.
• Certification in at least one of the Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as MODAF, DODAF, PEAF, Zachman and in particular TOGAF 9.1
• Relevant Certification to Architecture level in vendor specific technologies /commercially available products from Microsoft, Oracle/Java, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, AWS, RedHat, VMWare.
• Enterprise/ Solution Architecture experience in high volume, high revenue, high availability digital and/or mobile environment
• Detailed experience across a number of; Cloud Computing, Mobile, Messaging and Integration, SOA/RESTful/MicroServices, ERP, CRM, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, Service Management, Analytics, Data Warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Social Media, FinTech, IOT.
• Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and leading and contributing to client proposals.
• A track record of delivery within a number of large scales IT transformation projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
• Experience in the architecture of solutions to support continuous delivery, continuous integration, automated testing and deployment to deliver an agile delivery model.
• The application of knowledge and thought leadership of the technology trends, dynamics, and issues within at least one industry sector.
• Experience in developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.