A well known international professional services firm as retained RattleBerry to help find a Digital Architect to join their growing organization. Their clients range from a large household name to small startups, across a wide variety of sectors including IT, finance, retail, telecommunications, charity, airline and manufacturing to name a few. Digital technology has transformed the scope, scale and potential of the business and to that end they need a talented and versatile architect to join their digital and technology team.
The role requires you to draw heavily upon previous business change and technology implementation experience to architect and design pragmatic solutions using industry best practices in order to meet our client's business needs. The role focuses on a broad range of technology areas where experience in software development life-cycle and project management is expected.
- Digital/IT strategy development to support our client’s business strategy and working within a team to develop and test strategic hypotheses across a number of architecture domains and industries.
- Participation in collaborative architecture assessment sessions with clients, using proven methodologies and propose solutions that increase our clients business value, optimize performance and enhance quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to architect, estimate and lead projects end-to-end
- Highly motivated self-starter and an evangelist for "doing things right"
- Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members.
- Ability to deliver a work stream or produce client ready deliverables
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and team members
- A recognized University Degree or equivalent, preferably specializing in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems.
- Enterprise/ Solution Architecture experience in high volume, high revenue, high availability digital and/or mobile environment
- At least 3 years’ architecture (business and technical) experience with a track record in a systems integration or consulting firm.
- Detailed experience in Cloud Computing, Mobile, Messaging and Integration, SOA/RESTful/MicroServices, ERP, CRM, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, Service Management, Analytics, Data Warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, IOT, Social Media, FinTech.
- Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and leading and contributing to client proposals.
- A track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
- Experience in the architecture of solutions to support Continuous delivery, continuous integration, automated testing and deployment to deliver an agile delivery model.
- The application of knowledge and thought leadership of the technology trends, dynamics, and issues within at least one industry sector.
- Experience in developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
- Certification in at least one of the Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as MODAF, DODAF, PEAF, Zachman and in particular TOGAF 9.1
- Relevant Certification to Architecture level in vendor specific technologies /commercially available products from Microsoft, Oracle/Java, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, AWS, RedHat, VMWare