We have been retained by a large multi-national retail and grocery group to help find a Marketing Manager with a strong marketing/branding background in the FMCG or retail related sector. As a member of the Senior Marketing Leadership team, the purpose of this role is to develop the retail brand with clarity, innovation and the correct balance of values and to create the best team by demonstrating leadership with all key stakeholders and a passion for marketing.
The position is a permanent role, based in Cork and the salary is market rate with a good package based on experience, reporting to Marketing Director.
- Commercial and brand strategy implementation: including brand plan and the use of innovation to constantly challenge and improve brand perception
- Building the marketing activity: the creation of annual plan, ensuring the coordination of and sequencing of campaign activities, being responsible for the BTL and ATL marketing plans and ensuring any activities are managed through a consistent and tightly budgeted process
- Procurement and campaign management of all advertising activity to support the commercial plan: managing the advertising agencies, the end-to-end campaign process-agency briefing, creative development and execution
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functionally ensuring input on various marketing campaigns and activities to deliver on the brand strategy: attendance and presentations at all relevant engagement sessions
- Achievement of brand targets with a strong understanding of the customer segments and how their functional and emotional needs are met
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU NEED TO BE/HAVE
- A minimum of 8 years in a senior marketing role within the Retail/FMCG industry
- A third level Marketing and Business qualification
- A proven ability to lead, engage and develop a tram in a fast paced, dynamic innovative environment
- An ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, possess strong presentation and organizational skill