We have been retained by a large multi-national retail and grocery group to help find an Online Business Intelligence Analyst with a strong business intelligence and reporting experience to join their ambitious, innovative growing online team.
The position is 12-month contract role, based in Cork and the salary is market rate with a good package based on experience, reporting to Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will collaborate with data science team&business units and will report to Head of e-Commerce.
- Using analytics and business judgement to identify and solve business problems
- Supporting ad-hoc analysis
- Providing ongoing trend and variance analysis as requested
- Developing and providing insights to organizations through access and interpretation of queries, reports, dashboards and other metrics within the BI Ecosystem
- First level of support to troubleshoot and resolve issues within existing reports
- Be a Subject matter expert on existing certified reports
- Assisting with the development of organizational improvement projects
- Consulting with clients regarding visual design, data, tools, capability and global reporting solutions
- Have expertise in business objects enterprise products
- Responsible for a specific process area (e.g. Customer Facing, Supply Chain and Back Office)
- Performing analysis and design; write technical specifications, configuration and programming in the SAP/BI environment, including testing and implementation
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT
- Proven problem-solving ability and willingness to tackle complex products
- Previous analytical experience in planning, finance and/or database development environment preferred
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Excellent technical skills including understanding of SEO&PPC, strong knowledge in SQL and Excel is a pre-requisite, familiarity with Python will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and succinctly summarizing complex concepts
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and have a proven ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks