We have been retained by a international ecommerce business to source an Online Business Intelligence Analyst. The role reports into a ecommerce head and will include a lot of focus on online shopping and digital analytics.
What you’ll need to do or have experience of:
· Using analytics and business judgement to identify and solve business problems
· Providing ongoing trend and variance analysis as requested.
· Developing and providing insights to organizations through access and interpretation of queries, reports, dashboards and other metrics within the BI Ecosystem.
· First level of support to troubleshoot and resolve issues within existing reports
· Be a subject matter expert on existing certified reports.
· Consulting with clients regarding visual design, data, tools, capability and global reporting solutions.
· Have expertise in business objects enterprise products.
· Responsible for a specific process area (e.g. Customer Facing, Supply Chain and Back Office)
· Performing analysis and design; write technical specifications, configuration and programming in the SAP/ BI environment, including testing and implementation
· Hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT.
· Proven problem-solving ability and willingness to tackle complex products.
· Previous analytical experience in planning, finance and/or database development environment preferred.
· Analytical skills, strategic thinking, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
· Excellent technical skills including understanding of SEO & PPC, strong knowledge in SQL and Excel is a pre-requisite, familiarity with Python will be advantageous.
· Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and succinctly summarizing complex concepts.
· A team player with strong interpersonal skills and have a proven ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks.
· Permanent contract, with bonus and pension.
· Based in Dublin City Centre.
· You need to be able to work and live in Ireland.