As our Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the strategy and execution of your own content marketing program. You will balance the need for high-quality technical, thought leadership and community content with the business goals for generating demand through content marketing campaigns. You will take ownership of our blog, create content for our core marketing site, develop long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers, craft marketing emails, create scripts for new video and help us get started in content formats we haven't yet explored.
We are a rapidly growing online education company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees.
What You'll Do:
● Define the content strategy, including topic areas, formats and calendar.
● Execute the content strategy by creating content and organising a network of contributors.
● Ensure a steady stream of high quality technical content is created across multiple formats.
● Explore new ways to leverage content to increase brand awareness and demand generation.
● Set content marketing goals and measure, analyse, and report on the content marketing program.
● Take ownership of and evolve the voice and tone of the brand.
Who You Are:
● 5+ years in content marketing and/or writing roles in B2B technology companies.
● An exceptional, creative, writer and storyteller.
● Ideally, you have some journalism or editing experience as well as business experience.
● A strategic thinker who executes - we love great ideas but we love execution of great ideas even more.
● Enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to research stories and enlist subject matter experts to contribute original content.
● Organised, deadline driven, and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
You May Also Know (bonus skills):
● Google Analytics