As our Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the strategy and execution of your own content marketing program. You will balance the need for high-quality technical, thought leadership and community content with the business goals for generating demand through content marketing campaigns. You will take ownership of our blog, create content for our core marketing site, develop long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers, craft marketing emails, create scripts for new video and help us get started in content formats we haven't yet explored.
We are a rapidly growing online education company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees.
● Design content marketing strategies and set short-term + long-term goals.
● Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
● Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content.
● Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
● Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
● Edit, proofread and improve content.
● Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
● Analyze web traffic metrics.
● Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence.
● Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
Who You Are:
● 5+ years in content marketing and/or writing roles in B2B technology companies.
● An exceptional, creative, writer and storyteller.
● Ideally, you have some journalism or editing experience as well as business experience.
● A strategic thinker who executes - we love great ideas but we love the execution of great ideas even more.
● Enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to research stories and enlist subject matter experts to contribute original content.
● Organised, deadline-driven, and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
You May Also Know (bonus skills):
● Google Analytics
We are a talent solutions business focused on helping our clients in digital product, marketing and solutions hire the best talent for their team.
We are welcoming conversations with suitable people for this opportunity and we look forward to engaging with you should you fit the bill. Get in contact by emailing hello [at] rattleberry [dot] co or apply where you are reading this.